- It will allow us to associate an AngularJS application with a region of an HTML document.
- It will act as a gateway and make easy to use AngularJS framework features
- It will help in organizing the code and components for your AngularJS application
As this article is also a part of Concepts while working with Angular JS Application . So, you must read other tutorials in order to complete understanding to developing Angular JS Application. Since, we are going to learn several concepts. That’s why I have broken this article into several small article. Which allow us to easily understand several Angular JS features and concepts. Following are the list of articles.
Setting the Boundaries of an AngularJS Application
The first step when creating an AngularJS app is to define a module and associate it with a region of the HTML
document. It is very important as now you know from above paragraph in order to organize our code. Modules are defined with the angular.module method. Following code example shows that how to creates the module for the example app.
var myApp = angular.module("exampleApp", );
The module method supports the three arguments described below, although it is common to use only the
first two. We will learn details in other tutorial.
- nameThe name of the new module
- requires The set of modules that this module depends on
- config The configuration for the module, equivalent to calling the Module.config method
Summary: You should read above mentioned articles in order to completely understanding to developing an Angular JS application. This article is a part of Concepts while working with Angular JS Application, which is divided in to pieces of tutorials in order to understand easily. I hope you will like this article and find it useful.